If you like quiche, prepare for a spicy, mind blowing experience that is quick and easy to whip up for any occasion, any time of year. I get so many raves when I bring this for brunch.
• 8 organic eggs
• 1/2 cup Organic milk
• 2 tablespoons organic sour cream
• 1/3 cup minced onions sautéed in wine if you have time
• ½ jar GourGanics Salsa
• 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 fresh red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
• 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Press pie shell into pie plate and pre bake for 10 minutes.
Scramble eggs, milk, sour cream and GourGanics salsa in a medium mixing bowl. Pour into an unbaked 9-inch, deep pie crust. Add cheese and bell pepper on top. Bake for 45 minutes and serve warm. Add a small salad and some white wine and you have a perfectly elegant dinner.