Oh my gosh. Summer is the time to grab from the garden and eat light, lush and lovely. These easy sandwiches serve 4. It’s a healthy, super simple recipe you will love to share!
Here’s what you need:
• 1 (15 ounce) can organic black beans, rinsed
• 1/2 cup GourGanics spicy salsa
• 1 organic red bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 1 small organic heirloom tomato, chopped
• 1 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese or vegan alternative
• 1/2 cup shredded Organic pepper jack cheese or vegan alternative
• 1 avocado
• 1/3 cup Organic Greek yogurt or vegan alternative
• 1 teaspoon organic lime juice
• 4 (8 inch) organic corn tortillas (avoid GMOs, buy organic corn)
Here’s what to do:
Mash ½ the beans with a fork, leave half whole for texture. Add salsa and mix well. Slice organic pepper and tomato into bite sized yumminess.
In small bowl, mash avocado with organic Greek yogurt or vegan replacement and 1 teaspoon lime juice.
Spread bean mixture onto tortillas then add veggies and cheeses. Place avocado yogurt mix over cheeses. Roll up sandwiches and spend the rest of the day goofing off and celebrating how wonderful you are.