Here’s whatcha need:
- 1/4 cup lowfat plain Organic Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Organic Braggs Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/2 small organic red onion, divided
- 1 ripe organic avocado, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup thinly sliced organic cucumber
- 1/4 organic portobello cap
- 1 cup frozen organic shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 2 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts (6 oz each), quartered
- 6 tablespoons GourGanics salsa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 organic gluten-free buns, split
Here’s what to do!
Heat oven to 400°. In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, vinegar and 4 tablespoons salsa. Dice half the onion; add diced onion, avocado and cucumber to yogurt mixture; toss to coat. In a food processor, process portobello, edamame, garlic and remaining half of onion until finely chopped. Add chicken, and 2 more tablespoons of salsa. Pulse until chicken is chopped and ingredients are combined, about 12 times. Form mixture into 4 patties. Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over high heat. Add patties and cook, turning once, until both sides are browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven; bake until patties are cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes. Place patties on bottom halves of muffins; top each with 1/2 cup avocado mixture and remaining muffin half. Add more salsa and enjoy !